Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Booze Thursday: Patron Saint of Unattractive Girls

I have mentioned St. Germain in a previous post, but today I want to show you how to make the most simple, delicious cocktail that you will ever have. St. Germain is an elderflower liquer from France, and it tastes like flowers, lychee, and pears. De-lish! I drink it mixed with soda water and a lime quarter. Here's what you need: 


In your glass of ice, pour a good two fingers of St. G: 

Then add soda water and a lime: 


I like how it looks layered when you pour the St. Germain first, then the soda water. It's a heavy liqueur, so I do give it a quick stir before serving.

It is the most refreshing summer cocktail that you will ever have, guaranteed!  
Next week I'll be back with more beer, but I was dying to share my favorite drink with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment