Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Inspiration Monday: Scarves, Boots, Sweaters, MMMMMM.

Since I spend my days at home, I have had to dig down deep to find motivation to dress nicely. Coming up on fall makes me want to break out all of the fall clothes that I love so much. 
don't want to waste my favorite time of the year in yoga pants...but I still want to be comfy! SO, I dug up some motivation pictures to get me motivated to be a fashionista! I hope they get you motivated too! 

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

This one really makes me want to go to Goodwill RIGHT NOW and get that perfect Chambray shirt that I know they have. 

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


YESSSSS........kidding. 


Have a great day! 

PS: We DID go backpacking this weekend! I'm super sore and just resting, but expect the whole story on FRIDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment