Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Booze Thursday: Classy!

What in the world am I doing writing about this beer? It's a large brewery beer with a candy-like flavor. Explanation: It was on sale. 


It's Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. If you know my beer preferences, you know three things. 1. I am a girl. 2. I like wheat beers in the summer. 3. I like cherry beers (usually barrel aged subtle fruity delicious-ness). These are not the final rules in my beer world, but it's a start. 

Do not be confused, this is NOT a barrel aged beer. The cherry flavor tastes like a popsicle. Normally, that's a big no-no to me. For example, any raspberry beer that has a popsicle flavor immediately gets the boot. This beer survives that. It's so wrong it's right. Sorry mom.

That's basically all there is to say about this beer. Drink some! 


No comments:

Post a Comment