Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Random Monday: Werewolf Bar Mitzvah

Alllllright. Out of frustration,  I am officially changing Inspiration Monday to---drum roll please---RANDOM MONDAY!! 
I have a lot of trouble with Inspiration Monday, plus I already have other tiny things that I want to share, so that's what Monday is for. Starting now.  


My mommy said that it's not too early to decorate for Halloween. 
Here's a song to get you in the mood!


I got my booty over to the dollar tree. People, you must hit up the dollar store more often. It's a treasure chest full of awesome stuff. Not all of it, so just use your adult judgement. Here's how I decorated two areas of my home for THREE DOLLARS!

I got a big, sparkly spider web, a pack of two big ol' spiders, and a package of CREEPY CLOTH!!! OOOOOOOooOOOooOOOOooo 

Door before: 


Door after: 


I just want to take this moment to say that I am super proud of my spider handling skills during this project. My fears have subsided tremendously lately. Win. 
I stuck the web on there with two twisty ties. Then I tied the spider on with black string. It's not super obvious, until you get to the door. It's awesome. 

Mantel Before: 


Mantel After: 



CREEPY CLOTH  is a great product. 

It's feeling pretty scary around here! 
Have a wonderful fall day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment