Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Booze Thursday: Back to the Classics

It was great to get some Colorado beers that we haven't had for a while. Here's what I ingested while we were in Colorado. Call this the list of Sheridan's favorite Colorado beers: 

Avery's White Rascal



Just like the can says, it's a Belgian style white ale brewed with spices. And it is amazing. (The can doesn't say that...)

Grimm Brother's Snow Drop 



This beer is a honey wheat beer. Grimm works on brewing old/lost beer recipes, and I love everything they do. 

New Belgium Peach Porch Lounger



This beer is the latest in the much loved Lips of Faith series. It is not very peachy, but very refreshing. 



They are all wheat or light tasting beers. This was the last weekend of summer and just like you can't wear white after Labor Day, I can't drink wheats after Labor Day! Just kidding, but I do like to fit my drinking with the seasons. It's going to be time for porters and stouts VERY soon! 




1 comment: