Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Adventure Time Friday: Missouri Time!

I've had a great time here in Missouri, and the main event is still not even here! I timed my visit specifically for Apple Butter Makin' Days in Mount Vernon, MO. That's on tomorrow's agenda. I think I should get all of the other pics I have taken out of the way though! Enjoi. 



First, my cool manicure! The guy did it freehand with little brushes and it was the MOST amazing thing ever. Ever. 


Next, this super ironic quote from the bathroom, yes bathroom, of the local coffee shop. Life is hard when you don't know how to use your/you're. 


Here's the pic of my totally tubular Amish sandwich. It was delish. I had a sasparilla soda with it. 



We found these hats at Hobby Lobby. They are a fedora alternative to a santa hat. Werk it!


I made this pie with mystery apples that were mysteriously placed on the front porch. Yes I did. It has a cheddar-y crust! Yum. 












2 comments: