Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DIY Tuesday: Not DIY, Missouri Update!


I'm changing the rules today and talking about what's been happening in Missouri so far. I haven't done any DIY things while here, obviously--this is vacation!

Yesterday we went to my Aunt and Uncle's farm to feed the cows. It was super duper fun. 


We stood in the bed of the truck and poured some feed out. Then we moved the truck further and repeated. We had to keep moving from the crazy cows! They were piranhas. 



Then we went to an Amish Mennonite sandwich/grocery store and had lunch. It made me want to can and preserve EVERYTHING! 


This was just a small sampling of their canned goods! 

This week will bring a trip to a lake, the 'big' city of Springfield, and APPLE BUTTER MAKIN DAYS!

Have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the selection of canned goods. My question is how do they print the labels?

    ReplyDelete