Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Booze Thursday: Crispin...it's no Julian

Hard cider is the perfect drink for this time of year. Actually, it's the perfect drink for any time of year. When I was on the journey from hell adventure to get home, I stopped at a restaurant in DIA called Itza Wrap, Itza Bowl! (It was the name that drew me in.) I had a delish bowl of food subatance and a Crispin Cider. It feels so luxurious to have a drink in the airport...maybe that's just me. 

Now, many people know my extreme love for Julian Cider. 


If you see some, buy it, drink it. Repeat. 

Julian is very crisp, not overly sweet, and like angels cried straight into the bottle. 
Angel tears=Julian

To compare, Crispin is a bit more sweet. It's crisp, hence the name. It had a gentle apple taste that reminds me of the ideal fall day. It was perfect for what ailed me that day.


All in all, I would recommend Julian. But if you are looking for something less strong (Alcohol wise) and not in a bomber, Crispin is a solid choice. 

Have a great day! 



1 comment: