Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Monday: I like lists.

 My life is incredibly busy for being unemployed. I always seem to fill my life up to the brim no matter what I'm doing, that's just who I am. I like lists to help me prioritize, and I also like my lists to be pretty. I get a lot more done when I have a pretty list to write on and cross off of. Sounds lame, but works for me. 

 The next few months seem to be filling up like CRAZY and I need to get organized. We've got a trip to Canada, family and friends for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and more family coming after Christmas. I have created some list  templates that you guys might like, centered around the holidays. They are nothing too fancy, but they DO have fancy fonts, which makes me so happy!

Click Below for Links: 

Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Vacation 



I printed them out on some nice looking brown card stock and hung them up in my office/sewing/crafts area. They are already filling up! 






No comments:

Post a Comment