Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thrift Haul and Veg Shoes!

In this mish-mash of a post, I will cover my silly goodwill finds, as well as shoe finds!


I have a more extensive thrifting post saved up as an extra post for when I am out of town, but I just was so excited about my finds today! 

Come on, that hobbit hole sign is too much! It needed to come home with me. I have no plans for it, which goes against my usual thrifting rules. It will find an awesome spot. 

I've already hung up the etc. sign in the kitchen. I knew that was the spot for it as soon as I saw it. 
It's perfect 70's greatness. 

The book will probably come with me to San Francisco, if I can hold off reading it until then. 

Lez talk about shoes!
I needed a pair of plain black flats. I tried to thrift them, but selection was poor. I checked all over, Nordstrom's, Target, Zappos, you name it. Shoes specifically marketed to vegans are often super expensive, and my shoes take a beating anyway. Quality was a bonus, but not needed. Plus, I have picky feet and need something with an arch. They also needed to be streamlined and clean. 
I was leaving target today and Payless caught my eye across the parking lot. I haven't been in a Payless in forever, but I thought that I would check what they had. 

They had the perfect thing! 
These checked all of the boxes, and at 15 bucks, they were quickly purchased. Payless had a TON of other vegan shoe options. Just check the inside of the shoe when you are trying them on. I am so glad I checked with them. So, if you are looking for Vegan shoes, don't forget Payless! 


Thanks for reading! Best wishes and love from Portland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment