Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blog 2.0

I'm baaaack baby! After a much needed break that was not supposed to last quite so long, I am ready to start on this blogging adventure once more. I will have plenty to write about these days, but I will be making some changes as follows: 

Obviously, I've changed the name and design of the blog. 

Posts will be at least three days a week, but possibly more, depending how exciting my life is that week. I will always link to Facebook, something that I only did occasionally before, so you will always know when I post. 

Theme days are gone, anything is free game. 

Now that we've cleared that up, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you reading my blog. I really think that it's only going to get better from here on. 

Tomorrow I start with regular posts, including a big announcement about a life change.*


 *Not Pregnant. 


Thanks for reading! Best wishes and love from Portland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment