Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Numero Uno

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee that I will write anything that you will actually want to read. Proceed at your own risk. Oooooh, scary!


So with the assumption that family/friends would like to hear a bit about our adventures in Portland, (and the need for me to have a creative outlet/time sucker) I present my humble blog.


This is what will be the daily plan:
M: Inspiration Monday--Think fun Pinterest projects, home decor inspiration photos, and DIY inspiration for the upcoming week.
T: DIY Tuesday--I will share a DIY project because, well...I like to do that stuff. And this is my blog!
W: Good Eats Wednesday--A new recipe to share that I have actually tried. Wow.
Th: Booze Thursday--Because....yeah. Exploring the massive beer selection here.
F: Adventure Time Friday--Blow by blow of some new thing that we did in Portland.



Peace, Sheridan


No comments:

Post a Comment